Bose QuietComfort 15

The other day I picked up a cool set of headphones -- the Bose QuietComfort 15.  These headphones are of superior quality and I highly recommend them to anyone who travels often and wants peace and tranquility during their flight.

Bose has done a remarkable job at engineering these headphones to vastly reduce ambient noise.  The QC 15 stand true to their name in the respect that they are quiet and comfortable.  One can also expect all-around high quality given that they're made by Bose.

The music sounds superb on my iPhone.  One thing to note, I do enjoy music with heavy bass.  But if you don't like too much bass in your music then I'd suggest to go to the iPod app settings and adjust it to reduce the bass level in your music.  As for me, the factory settings work just great.

The headphones are priced at around $300.  However, you can expect these headphones to deliver and live true to their name -- they are quiet, and they are comfortable.


Are you considering owning a pair of these headphones?  If so, feel free to ask me any questions, and I'll do my best to answer your question promptly.  Also, feel free to share your opinion about these headphones in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts