Space Shuttle Discovery STS-133

I know I'm late to the party, but I still wanted to share some space program stuff with you.  Shuttle Discovery launched on its last flight to the International Space Station on February 24, 2011.  I had received some pictures of the roll-out a few weeks ago, but unfortunately I had not been able to share those here... Until now. While I'm at it, I also want to share video of the launch.  I hope you enjoy it!


A friend of mine thought it would be cool to watch the Shuttle launch from an airplane, and I agree with him 100%.  That is why I'm sharing his video here:


And below is the video I shot from the NASA Causeway.  In the video you can see former Shuttle Astronaut Jon McBride, and also someone who supposedly is a Saudi Arabian princess.  Although I cannot confirm if she is or not, because I had not seen her before, nor do I know her name.


There's two more Shuttle launches left, and I'll try my best to have video of them to share with you here in the future. So, stay tuned and check back with me later.

Comments

Popular Posts