Fender-bender Action

I got into a minor accident today. Nothing to be too concerned about, really. Both me and the other driver are okay. In fact, even though I rear-ended him, he told me he wasn't interested in anything and told me to go about my way.

I was going west on Lake Underhill Dr. I was going at about 40 mph, and then suddenly the guy braked so hard that it didn't give me a chance to come to a complete stop. I tried to swerve out of the road, but just as I thought I was about to miss him, BAM! Hit it on the corner of his steel bumper. He even apologized for braking the way he did, and thus, causing the accident.


I think the next step is finding out how much this is going to cost me. I guesstimate that it'll probably cost me around $500 that I don't currently have. Looks like I'll need a headlight, a turn signal, fix the left fender and part of the hood, and maybe paint the scratches off the bumper.

I think I'll start a fundraising campaign to see if I get some help to pay for all this. I kid, I kid! But if you feel generous then well... :)

Comments

  1. holy crap! clearly I need to pay more attention to your blog. you weren't texting and driving, by any chance, were you? You are notorious for that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MissRable: No, I wasn't texting and driving! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts