I think I want an Otterbox Reflex Case for my iPhone 4

I'm currently using an orange bumper case (which I love) for my iPhone. But I recently started to look at different options since I'm looking for something that provides a little bit more protection in case I drop my phone or something happens. I've already dropped my phone 4 times in the past month alone!

I came across the OtterBox Reflex-Series Case for iPhone 4 and I think I may found the one I've been looking for.

In the past I've been hesitant to even consider getting an Otterbox case. I found them to be too bulky and unattractive. Yes, I know the main reason to get an Otterbox is to protect the phone. But I feel with an Otterbox case you sacrifice the phone's beauty for the phone's protection. I believe Otterbox has done itself a disservice by sacrificing so much of the iPhone's aesthetic beauty. If they somehow were able to come up with a case that fully protects the phone, without taking away from the phone's beauty, they'd have a sure hit.

I think they're heading in the right direction, as it shows with their Reflex-series offering.

One of the features that attracted me to this case is that it snaps off at the middle of it so that you can dock the phone, or even charge it with a non-Apple charger. I sometimes use a car mount while driving and using the GPS, so if I want to plug the phone to a charger I have to take the bumper case off because the charger doesn't fit with the case on.

From Amazon's description of the case:
The OtterBox Reflex Series is ready to respond in any situation. This case takes polycarbonate and rubber to the next level. Surrounding the device with a cushion of air, the case flexes upon impact and rebounds to its original form. Inspired by the crumple zone of a car, this case not only takes a hit, it recoils and springs back, ready to protect again and again. Snap apart the two halves for quick and easy docking access.

So, do you own this case? Please give me feedback. Would you recommend me getting one? I'm still at the fence on this decision.





Comments

  1. and I might want to buy that Orange bumper from you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts