App Store Apps: Hurricane & Hurricane Express

Last night I bought the Hurricane app for iOS. An Orlando-area iOS developer has developed two apps that can help you track hurricanes while on the go: Hurricane Pro for iPhone, and Hurricane HD for iPad.

For clarification purposes, although I do own one of the apps now, I have not been asked by the developer of the app to write this. I'm doing it to let anyone who stumbles upon my blog to consider getting this app if they're looking for a good app to track hurricanes with, because I think it's cool that an Orlando-area developer has developed such a useful app, and because I think it's also cool that the app is currently featured in the App Store as a Top App.

Even when you're on-the-go you may be following the news closely with your smartphone to get storm updates. But this app makes it easier for you if you just want to get the very latest updates of a tropical storm.

Hurricane Pro is currently featured in the U.S. App Store, and is ranked 24 in the Top 25 paid apps for iPhone and iPod touch. I'm thinking Hurricane Irene may have something to do with that success.

If you want to check out the apps, check them out below:


For more information you can visit kittycode.com, or follow the developer of the apps on Twitter @fasterkitty.

Comments

Popular Posts