Couponing fans: This App's For You -- Track My Coupons

I'm really not into the "couponing" craze that's been taking up the whole country by storm. I know a little bit about it from watching Extreme Couponing on TLC, and I know some people who are getting really into it. Judging by their Facebook posts they seem to find it very rewarding when they go home with a bagfuls of groceries and only pay a few dollars for it.

If you're into this craze, and also have an iPhone or iPad, then you can match the other craze that's been taking the world by storm--mobile apps. Fortunately for you, the developer of Track My Coupons was thinking of you when designing his app. He came up with this great idea to develop an app to help you stay organized with the mountain of coupons you've been saving up on.

App Advice has put together a nice review to give you a better idea of what the app can do. But to summarize, the app will remind you of the coupons you have and when they expire. This is especially helpful when you are planning when to make the next trip to the supermarket. One thing to note before you download this app is that the app is designed to track the coupons you already have on-hand, and not help you find and download new coupons.

A free lite-version of the app is available in the App Store for you to try, but limits you to adding up to 5 coupons. However, also available is a full-featured paid-version for only $1.99. Both apps are universal apps, meaning they'll play nice with iPhone or iPod touch, but also look great on your iPad too. Some people are wary of shelling out money for apps, but if you're into couponing, or are looking to better-organize your coupons, I think the $2 investment will pay for itself within a trip or two to the grocery store.


Give this app a try! Or, if you already have it, let us know how you like it in the comments.

Comments

  1. I don't use coupons because I never remember I have them. Guess this app would be useful to me. I like your new look. are you happy with it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts