I'm Addicted to Instagram.

I've always liked the way the iPhone takes pictures. It's not exactly a stand-alone camera replacement, but it is great for snapping photos while on-the-go.

I recently downloaded the Instagram app for iPhone, and I've been hooked on it ever since.

If you've never heard of the app, Instagram is a photo-sharing application that allows you to take pictures, apply filters, or leave them as "Normal" if you don't want to apply any of the 11 filters available. Then, you can share them with friends via the Instagram network.

In addition, you can also share them via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and Tumblr.  It evens allows you to geo-tag the photos and check-in to Foursquare as well.

If you follow me on Twitter, then you may have seen some of my pictures posted.  But if you don't follow me (as you should), then I'd like to share some of my "creations" I've done with the app.

Rocket GardenChurch - Downtown Orlando
Saturn V RocketUSA Flag
Clearly, I'm not a professional photographer, since you can tell my photos are very "amateurish," but ever since I got the app I've found myself looking for angles and shots that I never imagined taking before, simply so that I can have the best photo.  You can easily tell how this app can add flare to pictures that may have otherwise looked rather normal, and in some cases, dull.

So, if you own an iPhone, then I recommend you get this app, join my addiction, and see how fun sharing pictures can be.

Download it, and be sure to add me; my screen name is Four0Seven.


Let the picture tell the story.  After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.  Right?

Comments

Popular Posts