Why do I love my job?

I've always enjoyed what I do for a living. Mainly because it offers perks that cannot be quantified by dollar signs. I'm pretty sure there is people out there with money that would do anything to see these things, but just can't because of some reason or another.

Well, today I got to enjoy one of those perks... again. You can see in the image below Shuttle Discovery as it was getting prepared to be rolled out from the Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) to Launch Complex 39A.

Shuttle Discovery

Unfortunately, I was unable to wait for Shuttle Discovery to roll out. But please be sure to visit NASA's website for an update of mission Discovery STS-133, which is currently set to launch on February 24th.

Only 3 more launches to go including this one before the Shuttle Program ends, so if you've never had the opportunity to come to Florida to view a shuttle launch, then I strongly encourage you to do so. This is not only American history at its best, but it is also history that is shared with everyone across the Planet.

Please bring awareness to your children about this history, so they can be inspired to make their own history in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts