Free Offers from AT&T and Cool Deal for a HDTV on Amazon

If you have AT&T and want to get an additional 1,000 rollover minutes, then be sure to text "Yes" (without the quotations, of course) to 11113020.  Some of my friends thought it was a scam at first, but I dared them to try it to see if I was kidding or not.  Let me tell you, this is, in fact, a true offer from AT&T perhaps to attempt to keep their customers happy (and maybe from switching to Verizon).

In addition, they recently rolled out an unlimited mobile-to-mobile plan.  The only catch is that you have to have an unlimited text messaging plan.  Not a problem for me since I already had that.  I just had to switch to the text messaging plan that qualifies for this offer.  For more information regarding that offer visit www.att.com/anymobile.

And, last but not least, I found a cool deal on Amazon for a 47" LG HDTV starting at about $865 for a used one, and $1,000 for a new one. Not bad at all, but I just can't afford it right now.  Bummer!

If you found this information useful, please let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts