Florida Governor Orders Cuts for Programs Serving Disabled

Check out this article:

Gov. Rick Scott: Florida governor orders emergency cuts for programs serving disabled - OrlandoSentinel.com

You know, this governor doesn't surprise me anymore.

Thank God I didn't vote for him. I know many people who voted for him and now are regretting their vote. I tried to tell some of them why I didn't plan on voting for him, but they went ahead and voted for him anyway. Although, I don't know why they're regretting it now, this is exactly what he said he was going to do. So when you look at it that way, the man is actually keeping up his campaign promises. You gotta give him credit for that, right?

Wrong.

As a governor he needs to look out for the well-being of all Florida residents, not just the ones he chooses to help out.

I'm all for balancing budgets, but something about screwing families with disabled kids just doesn't bode well with me. He's gone too far with his cuts, I think. This is not the type of change Florida needed.

Comments

  1. wow! you are way ahead of me! I just read this story this weekend. I always complain I'm behind. Now I'm getting caught up with your blog. Isn't this chit crazy!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts