Waiting for the iPhone 5?

If you've been at the fence trying to decide which way to go--iPhone 4, or wait for the iPhone 5--then now may be the time to come to a decision.

Gruber, who has made accurate predictions of Apple products in the past, now agrees with the recent report from Reuters that cites sources that say the next iPhone will come in September. "I'd bet on it", he says to these rumors. Gruber himself has been an Apple medium in the past, so if he says this then I'd safe to assume that it's a sure bet we'll see the next iPhone in September.

But if you just cannot wait for the iPhone 5 because your 3GS, or maybe your 3G is on its last leg, then you'll at least have options if you decide to buy after next week or so. The mythical White iPhone 4 is rumored to finally go on sale "soon" a whole 10 months after the 4 went on sale. With some news outlets claiming 4/26 to be the day it goes on sale.

At the time the iPhone went on sale, I was one who wanted the white one badly. I'm glad I didn't wait. I love my iPhone 4.

So are you buying an iPhone 4 now, or are you waiting 4 months 'til September to get the iPhone 5? White or black?

Comments

Popular Posts