Petit Seafood Fettuccine at Mimi's Cafe

We visited Mimi's Cafe in Orlando this weekend. This was not my first time there, and honestly I hadn't enjoyed the last couple of times that I visited the restaurant. If you've never been there, they offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu items. Their menu selection is quite varied, but they seem to focus on French-American cuisine, fused with flavors from parts all over the world.

One thing about Mimi's Cafe is that their prices are very reasonable for the food portions they offer.

Have you been to Mimi's Cafe before? Please share your story in the comments below.

A photo posted by Four0Seven (@four0seven) on

Comments

  1. I've never been to Mimi's. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there once or twice before, and never enjoyed it as much as I did yesterday. It's good enough I think to say you can try it out and see if you like it for yourself. They have an extensive menu offering of breakfast, lunch, and dinner items all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love it there. And try to make it there on a Saturday because on Saturdays they have their Chicken Gumbo Soup :) and it is delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts